We want to give you a new foundation upon which to manage your investments.
It is the result of a passion that combines what I love (helping people do the most with what they have) with what I do. It is described under A Professional Process℠: click here for that description.
Some of the letters after my name:
- BS, Bachelor of Science degree in Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College, Wellesley Massachusetts, 1986
- CWS, Certified Wealth Strategist® Practitioner, 2011
- AIF, Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, 2015
35 working years, with 22 years experience in financial services, brings a lot to the table from:
- Working at firms like Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney;
- Addressing your personal and business needs as an independent advisor;
- Helping people manage cash flow, debt and leverage as a loan officer;
- Being an entrepreneur since I was in high school followed by a bachelor's degree in Entrepreneurship.
I've never stopped looking for ways to do things better. Allies 21 is all about you and me putting our heads together to see what works for you.
Paul Stafford's Bio
Paul is passionate about bringing the best investing and financial planning tools to his clients...while placing their interests first according to their individual needs.
- Married 33 years to Suzee. Our grown children, Ashlee & Andy, and Mason & Emma, are living in Denver and Billings. And they've given us three grandchildren that have chenged our worlds!
- Bachelors degree in Entrepreneurship, Babson College, Wellesley, Mass. 1986.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Wealth Strategist® Certification
- 1994-2004 Mortgage Loan Officer
- 2004-2009 Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor
- 2009-2012 Morgan Stanley, Financial Advisor
- 2012-now Independent Financial Advisor
- Has lived in TX, OK, CO, MA, WY, & MT. Has traveled to 17 countries.
- Cornerstone Community Church
- Kingdom Advisors
Call or contact me through the message box below.